I’m a graphic designer who strives to create the perfect balance of beauty and clairity in design.
I have experience in both print and digital design ranging from presentations, reports, bids, social media graphics, exhibition design, and trade shows.
Master of Digital Media
September 2016 - August 2017
- Master Thesis: Avatars in the Theme Park Industry: Creating a Better Queue
- Graduate Assistant for Creativy and Collaboration (CRI 810)
- Teaching Assistant for Digital Skills and Innovation for the Global Economy (EID 100)
- Teaching Assistant/Graduate Assistant Program - Learning and Teaching Office
- Overall GPA: 4.24
- Ryerson Graduate Fellowship Scholarship
Bachelor of Arts
University of Waterloo
September 2010 - December 2014
- Major in Honours English - Rhetoric & Professional Writing, specializing in Digital Arts Communication
- Arts & Business Co-op Program
- University of Waterloo Merit Scholarship
- 2014-2015 - Rhetoric and Digital Design Award
- I am the creator and designer of Wins Emporium that sells hand-made cross stitch patterns, designs, and buttons.
Girl Guides of Canada
1999 - 2010
2017 - Present
- Organized events, campfires, sing-alongs, and games at camps
- Responsible for purchase of food and camping supplies
- Received Chief Commissioner's Award
- Girl member at 8th Vancouver, adult guider at 68th Toronto
- Primarily plays Eurogames and solo games.
- Graphic Designer for LionWing’s Maid Knight Saga,
Picaresque Roman, and Gun and Gun.
- Proofreader for LionWing’s Gun and Gun, LionWing’s Kradia Wild Hunt Festival, and Funtail’s Glen More II: Chronicles.